Effective Date: 15 November 2019
Your Privacy Rights
• Scope and Consent
• Collection of Personal Information
• How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
• How We Protect and Store Personal Information
• How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties
• Cross Border Transfers of Personal Information
• How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information
• How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
Scope and Consent
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of Servelen Services, and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
Information we collect automatically: When you use Servelen Services, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us includes, but is not limited to, the following: data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, and standard web log data and other information.
Information you provide to us: We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use Servelen Services, including when you add information on a web form, add or update your account information, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolutions, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding Servelen Services.
When you use Servelen Services, we also collect information about your activities. In addition, if you open a Servelen account or use Servelen Services, we may collect the following your contact information, such as your name, date of birth, gender and email address. We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us, including our customer support team and your results when you respond to a survey. Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, Servelen may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with Servelen, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
Authentication and Fraud Detection: In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with Servelen Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
When you download or use our mobile applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device's setting's menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacture of your particular device.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• provide Servelen Services and customer support;
• verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
• resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
• manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
• improve the Servelen Services by customizing your user experience;
• measure the performance of the Servelen Services and improve their content and layout;
• manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
• provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
• contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as indicated during your account opening process;
We may contact you via electronic means to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. Additionally, we may contact you to offer coupons, discounts and promotions, and inform you about Servelen Services. Finally, we may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. When contacting you via phone, to reach you as efficiently as possible we may use, and you consent to receive, autodialled or pre-recorded calls and text messages. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to receive certain communications.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize Servelen Services, content, and advertising.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on web hosting server. Security will be provided by the web-hosting server and the web-hosting provider may be subjected to changes deemed necessary by Servelen.
How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties
We may share your personal information with:
• Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer a marketing campaign, promotion or discounts only when you have given consent.
• Law enforcement, regulators, government officials, or other third parties (in Singapore or elsewhere) in relation to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement under Singapore law or regulation, or the laws and regulations of other jurisdictions that are applicable to Servelen; when we need to do so to comply with such law; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal activity or investigate violations of our Terms and Condition Policy.
• Other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes:
• Fraud Prevention and Risk Management: to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk. For example, if you use the Servelen Services, we may share account information in order to help protect your account from fraudulent activity, alert you if we detect such fraudulent activity on your accounts.
• Customer Service: for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes.
• Legal Compliance
• Service Providers: to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
Cross Border Transfers of Personal Information
Servelen is committed to adequately protecting your personal information regardless of where the data resides.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and editing your personal and/or professional information. If you close your Servelen account, we will mark your account in our database as "Closed," but may retain personal information from your account for a certain period of time to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms and Conditions policy, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.
If you would like to limit the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact Servelen at the Help function. Please note however, that all information requested from you is obligatory to be provided by you unless stated otherwise. Should you fail to provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to process your request for our product and / or services.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions