Terms and Conditions Policy for Servelen
YOU AGREE THAT THIS USER AGREEMENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE AS TO ALL USERS ON 15 November 2019
Welcome to Servelen!
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on our App. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. If the revised version includes a Substantial Change, we will provide you with 30 Days' prior notice of any Substantial Change by posting a notice on our App.
This is an important document which you must consider carefully when choosing whether to use Servelen. Please note the following risks of using the Servelen Services:
We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Servelen account, if you violate this Agreement, or any other agreement you enter into with Servelen.
You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of your specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to you in connection with your use of the Servelen services.
This Agreement is not a solicitation of Servelen Services and Servelen is not targeting any country or market through this Agreement.
We do not have any control over, and are not responsible or liable for, the financial products or financial services that are rendered by the Adviser Representatives. We do not guarantee the identity of any user, referring to both customer and Adviser Representative.
1.1 How to Close Your Account. You may close your Account at any time by emailing Servelen. Upon Account closure, we will remove your personal information on our Servers.
2. Restricted Activities.
2.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of the Servelen services, or in the course of your interactions with Servelen, other Users, or third parties, you will not:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- Infringe Servelen's or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, threatening or harassing to our employees and other Users;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;
- Engage in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
- Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities;
- Conduct your business or use the Servelen services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, fines, penalties and other liability to Servelen, other Users, third parties or you;
- Disclose or distribute another User's Information to a third party, or use the Information for marketing purposes unless you receive the User’s explicit consent to do so;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information;
- Use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our App without our prior written permission;
- Use any device, software to interfere with our App or the Servelen services;
- Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our Internet service providers or
- Abuse (as either a customer or Adviser representatives) our Servelen services.
3. Disputes with Servelen.
3.1 Contact Servelen First. If a dispute arises between you and Servelen, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns and to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly.
3.2 Law and Forum for Disputes. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Servelen must be resolved by a court located in Singapore. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Singapore for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Singapore, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Servelen may recover all attorneys’ fees and costs (including in-house attorneys and paralegals) in the event of unproven disputes.
3.3 Notices to You. You agree that Servelen may provide you Communications about your Account, the Servelen services and this Agreement electronically. Servelen reserves the right to close your Account if you withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any electronic Communications will be considered to be received by you within 24 hours of the time we email it to you.
4. General Terms.
4.1 Limitations of Liability.IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR APP, THE SERVELEN SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) UNLESS AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES.
4.2 Intellectual Property. "Servelen.com" and all other URLs, logos and trademarks related to Servelen are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Servelen or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without Servelen's prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Servelen. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent. You may use HTML logos provided by Servelen through our merchant services, auction tools features or affiliate programs without prior written consent for the purpose of directing web traffic to the Servelen services. You may not alter, modify or change these HTML logos in any way, use them in a manner that is disparaging to Servelen or the Servelen services or display them in any manner that implies Servelen's sponsorship or endorsement. All right, title and interest in and to the Servelen, any content thereon, the Servelen services, the technology related to the Servelen Services, and any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing is the exclusive property of Servelen and its licensors.
4.3 Calls to You: Mobile Telephone Numbers. By providing Servelen a telephone number (including a mobile telephone number), you consent to receiving calls, including auto dialed and pre-recorded messages from Servelen at that number. If we determine that a telephone number you have provided to us is a mobile telephone number, we may categorize it as such in our systems and in your Account Profile, and you consent to receive text messages from us about your use of the Servelen services at that number.
4.4 Marketing. If you receive Information about another User through the Servelen services, you must keep the Information confidential and only use it in connection with the Servelen services. You may not disclose or distribute a User's Information to a third party or use the Information for marketing purposes unless you receive the User's express consent to do so.
4.5 Password Security. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or any other codes that you use to access the Servelen.